- My reason for blogging, my Allergic Kid, is now 7 years old with his own unique perspective and opinions. I'd like to post more of his voice, instead of just mine.
- Social media has finally gotten the best of me, as you can tell by the cute (and somewhat oversized) Twitter and Facebook icons in the sidebar. So please give me a click if you are into either of them, and hopefully that will add to the fun. (Yep, I'm still a skeptic, but willing to give it a try!)
- There's a series of posts about managing food allergies on the way. I've had them backburnered for several years now, but I shall procrastinate no more! (Really.) Occasionally I do get emails asking for information, and I'd like to have it all available out here in public.
- I'm finally building a general food allergy resources page (to be up soon).
- Some of the older recipes on the blog are going to get makeovers.
There's also a several book reviews (mostly cookbooks) on the way, plus a couple of surprises. I plan to keep blogging mostly about the food side of food allergies as I've always done, but please let me know in comments if you have any requests, either for recipes or anything else!
I wish you a happy, healthy and safe New Year!